No products in the cart.
iBi ULTIMATE True Colors Carnival Collection 9G Chunky Glitter 3D Nail Art Acrylic Powder Acrylic Nails Dip Powder (Celebration)
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
✓THREE SYSTEMS ONE POWDER. The Ultimate Nail Acrylic Powder. Blended for optimum results with iBi Ultimate Acrylic Liquid Monomer, iBi Ultimate Dip System, and iBi Hybrid UV/LED Liquid Monomer.
✓ iBi ULTIMATE ACRYLIC POWDER IS A SUPER FINE POWDER that has a nice creamy consistency when combined with iBi’s Ultimate Liquid Monomer to allow ease of application. Once set, they provide maximum flexibility, strength and excellent adhesion, eliminating any chance of bubbles, cracking or lifting.
✓ CREATE THE ULTIMATE NAIL ENHANCEMENTS that look and feel as good as nature’s own. iBi’s Ultimate True Colors superfine powders suitable for both the iBi Ultimate DIP system and our perfectly blended iBi acrylic liquid monomers that ensure a rich creamy non-yellowing consistency that provides ease of application, flexibility, and strength with superior end results.
✓ MIX AND MATCH OR PICK 2, 3 OR 4 COLORS in a single brush application and create stunning 3D flowers that look so real you can almost smell them. With iBi’s Ultimate Acrylic True Color line, you can do just that, because you have the freedom to choose from over 120 colors of solids, shimmers, glitters, crèmes, neons, pastels and more! By simply controlling the liquid content you can perform tip overlays or fabulous 3D nail art, YOU WILL NEVER BE LEFT WONDERING WHAT COLOR TO USE.
✓ MADE IN USA – 9g – 0.32 Oz
Directions for use of iBi Ultimate Acrylic nail polymer with iBi 3 Step Dip System:
1. Perform a manicure and shape the nail to the desired length and style using the iBi 280/280 nail file and buff with iBi All Rounder. Make sure that the natural nail surface is clean, disinfected, and free of natural oils.
2. Apply primer of your choice such as iBi U-BOND or iBi EASY BOND.
3. Apply iBi ULTIMATE DIP Base to the nail.
4. Dip the nail immediately in iBi ULTIMATE Acrylic Powder.
5. Wait for 10 seconds before removing any excess remaining acrylic powder from the nail using an iBi dusting brush.
6. Repeat the above 3 steps until you are happy with the color and coverage. We recommend 3 thin coats.
7. Apply iBi ULTIMATE DIP Activator to the nail and then file and buff.
|Date First Available :||
26 May 2020
|Manufacturer reference :||
- Store Name: Base Store
- Vendor: Base 53 Shop
- No ratings found yet!