No products in the cart.
KONLEN Wireless GSM Fixed Gateway Terminal With Standby Battery Home Office Desktop Phone With Sim Card
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
216.00 AED (-19%)
Estimated Delivery to:
1. UAE: 10 – 15 days
2. USA: 8 – 12 days
3. Europe: 7 – 10 days
KONLEN Wireless GSM Fixed Gateway Terminal With Standby Battery Connect Home Office Desktop Phone Work With Sim Card
Model No. KLN-FWT102G+ Battery
What’s included into package:
1 fwt gsm fixed wireless terminal with screen
1 gsm antenna
1 power supply adapter
1 English manual
1 gift box
How to use this device?
Step 1: Install a SIM Card
Step 2: Connect the Antenna
Step 3:Connecting your terminal with desktop phone
To make calls, you should connect the telephone line with RJ11 phone port of GSM terminal and telephone set.
There are two communication portals at the side of the terminal .You canconnect one or two desktop phones with terminal.(Please use the telephone line in the package)
Step 4: Connect power adapter and switch on the power.
Step 5: For a while, the device get GSM signal and enter normal working status.
Step 6: Make phone call(dial in and dial out) with your telephone set that connected with terminal.
The phone number of desktop phone is the GSM SIM card number inside terminal.
Please Note : The gsm fixed wireless terminal can work with all types of telephone set, but caller ID only support DTMF(Dual Tone Multi Frequency) of telephone, not support other format.
You can dial the local calls, domestic and international calls with this Terminal connecting with a common wired desktop phone and a standard SIM card.
It is widely used in these areas:
Remote country, Mountains,
Dwelling house with weak signals,
Public telephone shops, Offices, Telemarketing,
Removable places such as Ships, Trains, and Long distance buses.
Our wireless Terminal also has these characteristics as below:
Easy to install, Easy to operation, Powerful capacity of signals receiving,
Clear talking setting, Long using life, Steady performance.
Specification of gsm lcd terminal
1.GSM frequency: GSM900/1800MHZ
2.Powe: AC100-240V 50/60HZ; Output: 5V 1A or 12V 1A
3.Power consumption: Static less than 25MA, emission less than SOOMA
4.Peak power consumption: 0.25W/0.5W
5.Receive sensitivity: -104db
6.Antenna increment: All directions: S.Odb Certain/Selection: 12db
7. RJ11 port: 2
Time and Date Setting
you can set the time and date in this way:
1.Lift the handset or press the “Hand free” key on telephone
2. Input “*00#057#YYMMDDHHMMSS#”(year/month/date/hour/minute/second)
Forexample, if you want to set year 2015/month05/date26/hour18/minute46/second 13, lift the handset,then input *00#057#150526184613# .
Then screen will show :
Note: User must input year/month/date/hour/minute/second when set the date and time, but the screen will only show date, hour and minutes, no year and second. The year and second are running in background programming for updating the months and minutes automatically. First No.22 is GSM signal intensity
FAQ 1: The deivce can’t recognize my SIM card, What should I do?
If you called the device, but with voice” Your call phone power off, can’t get through, not in the service etc”, the following is possible reasons. Please check it.
1. Your SIM card with a pin code for access, please unlock it first with your cellphone. Please do perpetual unlock, not temporarily
2. Normally all the GSM device in the market only support 2G SIM card, not 3G, 4G and CDMA. But most of customers said their SIM cards are 3G, 4G, it can still work, the possible reason is that their 3G, 4G SIM card cover 2G itself. In China we also have 3G, 4G SIM card, all of them support 2G, so the type of 3G and 4G SIM card can also work with the device. But a few SIM cards are pure 3G, 4G, not include 2G, so it will not work.
Please change the SIM cards from other carriers for try.
3. The GSM signal is weak. Please check whether the GSM signal in your house is good or not.
4. Your SIM card is no enough money or overdue.
5. You installed the SIM card, but not install well.
6. You install the SIM card oppositely.
DC12V 1A; AC110V to 240V
|Samrt Home Interface||
Connect with Desktop phone work with Sim Card.
- Vendor: base53
- No ratings found yet!
1.00 AED – 9.00 AED1.00 AED – 9.00 AED